Mahjong Solitaire is a matching game in which mahjong tiles are used instead of cards. To remove two identical tiles from the board, you must match them. This puzzle game is amusing and actually fairly straightforward once you get the hang of it, despite the fact that it appears hard from the outside. The rules are usually the same whether you play online or with real pieces. However, because there are so many varieties to choose from, skilled players should try out different versions and rule settings.
Mahjong Solitaire features:
- Over 1,000,000 free puzzles
- Score-boosting special tiles
- Free hints to assist you in solving each board
- Aesthetically pleasing graphics, animations, and music
- Personal statistics and high scores
- Sound and music that can be turned on/off
- Layouts for tablets and phones
How to play Mahjong Solitaire:
Mahjong is simple to learn yet challenging to master. Matching tiles can be removed by tapping them, however only unobstructed tiles can be picked. Tiles with an open edge and nothing on top are known as "unblocked" tiles or dominoes.