Klondike Solitaire Turn 3 is played with three 52-card decks of standard playing cards. It's your job to get them all to the top right's four foundations.
The division of cards
When the game starts, the tableau is given 28 cards. These 28 cards will be divided into 6 columns. Each column has a face-up card. The remaining 24 cards are placed in the Stock Pile.
- You need to arrange the cards in descending order from King to ACE. However, it is not easy to arrange in the correct order. The cards are jumbled up. Besides, you need to arrange the cards with opposite colours together. For example, you can only match the Black King with the Red Queen. You cannot place a black king with a black queen. So in many cases, the more cards are 1 unit apart, but they cannot be placed next to each other.
- At the top left of the screen, there is a stockpile. You can get your reserve cards here. However, the stockpile will give you 3 cards. You must take the right card first. Only then can you take the next cards.
- On the top right you will see the foundation. Foundation consists of 4 tiles representing Spade, Diamond, Heart and Club. You need to arrange the cards in the stockpile and tableau into the foundation. The cards must be arranged in ascending order from ACE to King. You may not need to put the cards on the tableau if the cards are suitable for the foundation.
- Moreover, during the game, if you have no more steps to go, you can use help options like Hint and Undo. Use Hint to get hints from the game. Use Undo to delete the step you just walked.
- Besides, you can change the theme for the game. This is a remarkable innovation. There are many different backgrounds in this game. You can see pictures of flower gardens, lovely pets or beautiful forests. When you change the theme, the cards will also change their image. In addition theme, you can also change Card Set, Card Back and Background.